We are running a number of Brexit related programmes within our clients’ organisations. These are business change programmes dealing with strategic responses to Brexit uncertainties, challenges and opportunities. The scope of these programmes includes:
- Establishment and maintenance of Brexit programme road maps
- Dealing with the hazards and opportunities arising from Brexit in the areas of:
- Marketing: exploring new opportunities and countering new threats
- Logistics and supply chain: preparing for change
- Re-engineering of products and processes
- Regulatory regimes: coping with uncertainty
- HR: retaining talent and responding to new rules
- Acting as the key point of contact for the Brexit related activities and coordinating the efforts of key stakeholders across the business.
- Ensuring internal systems and processes support Brexit related initiatives.
- Leading a Brexit Working Group for Operations, documenting outcomes and chasing up actions
- Tracking and reporting Brexit related progress, risks, actions, issues & decisions
- Setting up a Brexit Project Management Office (BPMO)
If you need an assured Brexit project manager – call us now – or fill in the Get in Touch form on this page.
Eastyoke – Talent on Tap!